Franchise Training Programs
The Ace cleaning services franchise training program, unlike other franchise models, does not just focus on how to be a cleaner. Sure we will teach you to clean, but cleaning is just your product it is that as a business you market to increase your business turnover.
The Ace Franchise training program will take you through the following phases.
1. Business setup, accounting, banking etc.
2. A business and marketing plan that gives you the information and skills you need the be proactive in the marketing and growth of your business.
3. How to deal with client inquiries and convert into new business
4. How to increase market share
5. Practical cleaning techniques and procedures both physical, video and classroom
6. Chemicals Handling and OH&S in your business
7. Quality systems and Management
8. Business expansion, Marketing, New cleaner training and induction
9. Additional services, training, Carpet Steam Cleaning, Lawn Mowing, Tile and Grout Cleaning etc
A comprehensive manual provides everything you need to refer to, to run and grow your business.
Onsite practical training in a domestic environment to ensure that you are fully competent in presenting your cleaning service to your client in the best possible way. This will include, how to engage your client, present your product, complete the service, value-add and market your business.
Ace wants the best possible franchise businesses and for our franchisees to have the greatest opportunities and success, therefore Ace Franchisee Training Program takes the time to train you in how to run properly run a cleaning business cleaning, not just how to be a cleaner.
If you buy a franchise you are buying a business……your own business. YOU ARE NOT BUYING A JOB
Therefore you must treat it like a business
Understanding the importance of the above, Ace have developed a training system designed to give you the information and training you need to stand on your own two feet and grow your cleaning franchise into the business you desire.
Our training includes:
Strategies and implementation for Business Planning and Business Marketing.
Using Social Media to build your franchise exposure, sales techniques to gain clients, up-sell and compete against your opposition.
Understanding how to quote and win customers, not just be the cheapest cleaning business out there.
Quoting systems and pricing strategies.
and of course how to clean. We will provide skills training in all facets of a domestic cleaning franchise from general cleaning to carpet steam cleaning to lawn mowing
FREE Ebook All about Franchising (Download PDF)
Become a complete business not just a cleaner reliant upon a franchisor to grow your business